Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17192 RUB / KZT
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 101,562 (590,749 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Algiers costs 42 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.09 (about 3 hours ago)