Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05408 RUB / IQD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 79% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 168,425 (3,114,597 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)