Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.602 RUB / RON
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 112,852 (7,233 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)