Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05433 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 162% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 236,154 (₩4,347,035) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b119,000 (about 3 hours ago)