Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.277 RUB / GTQ
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 48% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,797 (Q15,924) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)