Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.061 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 154,383 (€2,173) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)