Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.466 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 99,534 (8,680TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)