Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.187 RUB / ETB
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 60% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 145,352 (66,459 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)