Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10763 RUB / XOF
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 127% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 231,951 (2,155,100 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)