Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.457 RUB / DKK
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 151% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 235,901 (kr24,946) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)