Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.076 ZMW / HRK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 59,076 Kwacha (28,452 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 40,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)