Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.083 ZMW / HRK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 58,267 Kwacha (27,976 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)