Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12186 ZMW / JPY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 99,903 Kwacha (¥819,836) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phnom Penh costs 2,134,280 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,500 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)