Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00100 ZMW / IDR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 32,917 Kwacha (Rp 33,075,614) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)