Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.908 ZMW / CAD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 95,437 Kwacha (C$9,632) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Peterborough costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)