Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20679 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 45,975 Kwacha (руб 222,331) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)