Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.858 ZMW / NAD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 4% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 48,723 Kwacha (56,779 N$) in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)