Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,190 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.588 ZMW / PLN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 60,115 Kwacha (16,756 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)