Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.197 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 50,292 Kwacha (R$ 15,730) in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palu costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)