Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.405 ZMW / SEK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 71,120 Kwacha (50,618 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)