Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.461 ZMW / BGN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 40,279 Kwacha (5,399 лв) in Varna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)