Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.121 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 69,793 Kwacha (€4,076) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)