Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.419 ZMW / BAM
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 42,097 Kwacha (5,674KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bakersfield, California costs $410 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,302 (about 1 hour ago)