Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.353 ZMW / LYD *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 57,582 Kwacha (6,157 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)