Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.516 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 72,040 Kwacha (€4,963) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)