Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.122 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 70,078 Kwacha ($5,341) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)