Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.539 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 44,337 Kwacha (R$ 12,530) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)