Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.489 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 52,095 Kwacha (R$ 14,930) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chernihiv costs 25₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Asunción costs 400,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)