Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 859 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.733 ZMW / ILS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 107,700 Kwacha (28,851 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)