Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.604 ZMW / GEL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 29% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 39,269 Kwacha (8,529 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $8,409 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)