Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.018 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 71,994 Kwacha (€4,794) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $8,409 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)