Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.893 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 97,418 Kwacha ($7,556) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)