Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00031 ZMW / IRR *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 37,599 Kwacha (﷼ 120,988,040) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)