Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.518 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 89,140 Kwacha (€6,140) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)