Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.362 ZMW / SEK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 99,470 Kwacha (73,052 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)