Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.171 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 86,024 Kwacha ($6,531) in St. Petersburg, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)