Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.122 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 10% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 45,921 Kwacha ($3,500) in Sonsonate.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)