Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.954 ZMW / DKK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 127% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 125,034 Kwacha (kr64,004) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)