Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Kabwe, Zambia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00021 ZMW / IRRX *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 29,319 Kwacha (﷼ 93,725,870) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,677 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)