Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00031 ZMW / IRR *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 42,708 Kwacha (﷼ 139,468,318) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)