Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.864 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 13% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 61,087 Kwacha (32,780元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 3 hours ago)