Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.785 ZMW / AED
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 79,603 Kwacha (Dirham 21,030) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)