Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.867 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 34% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 67,220 Kwacha (36,011元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)