Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.599 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 65,367 Kwacha (€4,478) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)