Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.085 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 90,974 Kwacha ($6,953) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 95 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)