Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 ZMW / IRR *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 39,162 Kwacha (﷼ 125,776,113) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (42 minutes ago)