Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,376 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.186 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 62,932 Kwacha (R$ 19,751) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)