Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.267 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,447 Kwacha (R$ 13,297) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (39 minutes ago)