Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.241 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 55,665 Kwacha (R$ 17,176) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)