Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25661 ZMW / DOP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 49,349 Kwacha (RD$ 192,309) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (33 minutes ago)